The marketing assistance scheme provides marketing support to MSME’s for the below mentioned points:
- To improve and enhance the marketing competitiveness of MSME’s.
- To give them a platform to interact with individual and institutional buyers
- To update them about the prevailing market scenario
- To capitalize on new market opportunities
The domestic market promotion scheme is used to expand domestic markets in the following manner as mentioned below
- For the establishment and maintenance of showrooms and sales depots
- For the participation in domestic exhibitions.
The export market promotion scheme is used to improve export performance through the below mentioned points
- The participation in seminars and conferences abroad
- To participate in international fairs.
- For publicity activities abroad
- To extend financial assistance
Credit guarantee trust fund for micro & small enterprises (CGT SME)
- A collateral free loan upto a limit of INR 1 crore, is available for an individual MSE once they make the payment of guarantee fee to the bank
Credit Linked Capital Subsidy for Technology Upgradation (CLCSS)
- This provides 15% subsidy for additional investment up to INR 1 crore for any technology upgradation that is required by MSEs.
Technology and Quality Upgradation Support to MSMEs
- For the use of energy efficient technologies (EETs) in manufacturing units.
Following assistance will be provided:
- To support funding
- For the setting up of carbon credit aggregation centres
- To encourage MSMEs to obtain product certification, licenses from national and international bodies etc