INELIGIBLE EXPORTS CATEGORIES UNDER MEIS
FOLLOWING EXPORT CATEGORIES /SEGMENTS WHICH ARE INELIGIBLE FOR DUTY CREDIT SCRIP ENTITLEMENT UNDER MEIS
- EOUs / EHTPs / BTPs/ STPs who avail direct tax benefits and exemptions.
- The supplies that are made from DTA units to SEZ units
- The export of imported goods that are covered under paragraph 2.46 of FTP, i.e. Goods which are deemed restricted or prohibited to export
- The exports undertaken through trans-shipment. This means any exports that have originated in a third country, but trans-shipped through India
- SEZ/EOU/EHTP/BPT/FTWZ products which are exported through DTA units
- Any goods which are restricted or prohibited for export under Schedule-2 of Export Policy in ITC (HS), unless specifically notified in Appendix 3B.
- Red sanders and beach sand
- Any export product which is subject to minimum export price/export duty
- Precious metals such as diamond/gold/silver/platinum/any other precious metal in any form which may include plain and studded jewellery/other precious and semi-precious stones
- All ores/concentrates of all types and in all formations.
- All types of cereal
- All types and forms of sugar
- All types and formulations of crude / petroleum oil and crude / primary and base products
- The export of milk and milk products
- The export of meat and meat products
- Any products where precious metal/diamond have been used/or products which have been studded with precious stones
- The exports made by units in FTWZ