A pitch deck is a business plan that helps to effectively communicate the business potential and details to an investor/bank/joint venture partner/or even a high-profile employee you want to hire for your company. The pitch deck will contain the background of the founders, the business model, a brief analysis of the market and details of the financial performance. The pitch deck should be prepared even if the funding is not a priority, it provides a roadmap for the business. A venture capitalist/private equity firm/bank will always ask for a pitch deck before they decide to invest. Our team of experts at ACE ALLIANCE will help you with all your requirements to prepare a pitch deck.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO CREATE A PITCH DECK
DIFFERENT WAYS TO CONVINCE INVESTORS TO INVEST IN THE BUSINESS
BENEFITS OF A PITCH DECK
- The pitch deck is how a start-up showcases its potential to succeed through an easy and simple presentation. Bank executives and private equity investors require a pitch deck to make any kind of investment decisions
- The pitch deck helps people who may be good at creating products, but not proficient enough to present that information to businessman for funding
CONTENTS OF A PITCH DECK
- The elevator pitch which is a brief description of the problem your start-up wants to solve
- It contains the solution to the problem you/your start-up aims to solve
- The market analysis provides insights about the market your start-up plan to enter. It also contains a detailed analysis of your competitors
- The USP details the one unique factor which helps to differentiate your start-up from the other competitors. It also states the reasons why it will succeed
- The business Model describes how to add value, and what the customers will end up paying
- The go-to-market strategy explains how the start-up will acquire customers and convince them to use/buy their products/services. This section also throughs light on how this strategy will evolve over time
- The current traction talks about the achievements of the business till date
- The background of all the founders and key players involved in the start-up
Once you get in touch with us at ACE ALLIANCE with your request to create a pitch deck, we will start the process. After our team receives all the details, our team of experts will create the pitch deck sample and send it across for your reference within 2- 3 business days. The price you pay for these services will includes three rounds of iterations. Therefore, if you need any changes done to the pitch deck, our team at ACE ALLIANCE will do the needful.