ITR-3 Form Filing
An individual or Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) is eligible to file for ITR 3 Form when there is income generated from profits and there are gains from doing business or working in a profession.
Our dedicated team of tax experts at ACE ALLIANCE will help an individual easily manage their tax filing needs online through our e-commerce platform. Once an individual subscribes to our services, our team of tax experts will help file all their tax returns.
PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO FILE UNDER ITR-3 FORM
ITR-3 Form is a form used by those Individuals and Hindu Undivided Families who have an income from carrying on in a profession or the income that is generated from running a proprietary business, income from house or property, income from salary & pension and Income from other sources.
EXAMPLE OF ITR-3 FORM
PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO FILE UNDER ITR-3 FORM
If a person or HUF has income as a partner in a partnership firm that conducts business/profession, the individual/HUF is not eligible to file ITR-3. In such a case, the individual/HUF is required to file ITR 2.
DUE DATE TO FILE ITR-3 FORM
The due date for filing ITR-3 Form is 31st July every year for Individuals and 30th September every year for Businesses/companies/corporations.
PROCESS TO FILE INCOME TAX RETURN ITR-3 FORM
The ITR-3 form can be filed under the methods stated below.
- One can file ITR-3 form using digital signature certificate.
- Then the individual can transmit the data in ITR-3 form electronically under electronic verification code.
- By transmission of the data in ITR-3 form electronically and then sending the return in Return Form ITR-V by post to the Income Tax Office.
An individual/assessee who files ITR-3 form under the third method mentioned above must complete the acknowledgement in Form ITR-V. After the preparation of Form ITR-V, the individual/assessee should print out two copies of Form ITR-V.
One copy of Form ITR-V, signed by the assessee, has to be sent by ordinary post to the following address and the other retained by the assessee for their own record.
Post Bag No. 1,
Electronic City Office,
Bengaluru— 560 100,
The three different packages that Ace Alliance offers for Taxpayers are as follows.
- Basic Package: Income tax return filing for a taxpayer with taxable income of less than Rs.25 lakhs.
- Standard Package: Income tax return filing for a taxpayer with taxable income of less than Rs.50 lakhs.
- Premium Package: Income tax return filing for a taxpayer with taxable income of Rs.20 lakhs to Rs.100 lakhs.