COMPANY INCORPORATION IN NETHERLANDS 2022
In the wake of Brexit, the Netherlands has now become the new hot spot in Europe to starting a business. The Netherlands offers in 2022 lots of benefits to businessmen and investors for the Indian Companies. The Dutch are taking on a leadership position within multiple industries courtesy their constant flow of innovative and new age ideas.
The Netherlands is an important part of the European Union (EU) and this has helped the Dutch build outstanding connections and business relationships with most countries around the world. Due to the European Single Market, an individual can freely import and export goods and services throughout the entire European Union (EU). The geographical location of the Netherlands also is beneficial as it offers great logistical advantages.
THE BENEFITS OF INCORPORATING A BUSINESS IN NETHERLANDS in 2022
- The lowest corporate income tax rate in the whole European Union, with the current rate set at 19% for income up to € 200,000. This rate goes up to 25% for the higher-income brackets. The government has decided to reduce the tax rates further. For the lowest income bracket the government proposes to reduce it to 15% this year.
- There is no value added tax (VAT) for transactions between the member states of the European Union
- The Netherlands has the largest number of treaties for double tax avoidance worldwide
- The Netherlands is one of the founding members of the EU
- 93% of the native population in the Netherlands speaks English and a lot of the population is also proficient in German and French
- The Dutch are a highly educated labour force and rank 3rd in the global top for education level
- There is an outstanding international business atmosphere prevalent in the Netherlands
- The Netherlands welcomes foreign entrepreneurs and investors of all sizes from small enterprises to multinational companies that are listed in the Fortune 500
REGISTERING A COMPANY IN THE NETHERLANDS
One can register the business in the Commercial Register if you are:
- A director of the company in Netherlands
- A manager of the Dutch branch division and have a power of attorney proving that you are the manager. The power of attorney should be in Dutch with the original signatures of the director.
- Form 6 which is the form for the registration of a non-resident legal entity
- Form 11 which is the form for registration of an official of a legal entity
- Form 13 which is the form for the registration of an authorized representative business agent
- The English-language forms should be used for standard details. Free-form texts such the description of activities etc, have to be always mentioned in Dutch or in English with a translation
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY INCORPORATION IN THE NETHERLANDS
The documents that must be submitted should be in any of the four languages such as Dutch, English, German or French. The list of documents that are needed are as follows:
- Proof of registration of company from the country where it was founded (no older than one month)
- A certified copy of the Memorandum of Association
- A certified copy of the Articles of Association
- The certificate of incumbency, which clearly shows the appointed Board of Directors
Our team of tax and legal experts at ACE ALLIANCE will address all your queries about Company Incorporation in the Netherlands. Our team will help you get the entire process of filing and registration completed and also assist you with any post registration formalities and compliances that may occur.